Today, Brady's daycare class hosted a Hawaiian Luau Party! They had daycare made leis, paper hula girls hanging from the ceiling, and papermade grass skirts. The kids sang the bumble bee song and the wheels on the bus! All the kids seemed to have a blast, as well as most of the parents. The cleaning lady is going to have a time cleaning the carpet in that room! I've included some pictures from this party so you can see what fun Brady and the other children had!!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seems like Brady is really into the Hawaiian thing!!
I hope he is getting some strong teeth coming in. It sounds as though he will need them at day care!!! lol I've heard they have some 'biters' there. He will have to learn to bite them back!!
When your dad was young, he cured his dog from biting by biting it back....Only had to do it ONCE...Hmmmm....May be some validity there....
Love you guys...
DebDeb
Post a Comment