Friday, September 11, 2009





Well, Labor Day has come and gone and I'm just now getting pictures posted. Chris and I got to enjoy the day together with Brady and Addison. Brady played in his swimming pool, played with bubbles, and watered the grass with water from the pool. Chris studied most of the day and eventually he ended up taking a nap with Addison! The grasshopper was Brady's swimming partner on Labor Day, so I thought I'd take a picture.
Yesterday was my first day back at work since Addison was born. Boy was it a long and exhausting day! When I got home, Chris was getting ready to grill us steaks! It was wonderful to not have to worry about dinner!! Yesterday was also Addison's first day at daycare. She did GREAT! Brady, on the other hand, had a hard time leaving her in her classroom. But he's got a great teacher who took him to her class a couple of times so he could check in on her! What a great big brother he is!!

Today, Addison went to the doctor for yet another weight recheck. She weighed 8lbs 8oz. In the words of Dr. Cooper "not great, but not horrible." I calculated it today, and she has only gained a total of 2 lbs since she was born. We can't understand why she isn't gaining weight because she eats 4 ounces every 3-4 hours. We have to go back for another weight check on 9/21/09. Brady will join us that day for his flu shot.


Anyway, I just thought I'd update everyone on what has been happening with our family this last week!

No comments: