
I took Brady and Addison to the fair for the first time ever last night! I was a little nervous about taking them, because I thought Brady would be too scared to ride anything, but boy was I wrong. We went with our friends Ben and April and their little girl Mary Beth, who is Brady's age. Chris was at a football game in Augusta, so he couldn't be there with us. But we had fun and took lots of pictures to share. Brady enjoyed riding the carousel, saying "up and down" the whole time while riding the horse. But his absolute favorite thing was the big slide!!! We had to go down that slide a hundred times and everytime we'd get to the bottom, he'd jump up squealing and bounce around saying "go again mama, go again." It was fabulous to watch how excited he got. Addison just sat in the stoller and looked at all the lights and just watched everyone! The weather was perfect...not to hot and not too cold!! We even got to see a camel, which was pretty cool, until we later found out that the camel threw a little child off it's back during one of the camel rides! The child was ok, just a little bump on the head, but can't say that I blame the camel! The person overseeing the camel rides, walked the camel around inside the fair where all the people were running and screaming. I'm sure it made the camel nervous; heck, I was nervous with all the young kids there that were running and screaming and acting crazy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment