Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14, 2008





Well, Brady had tubes put in his ears and his adenoids removed yesterday! We had to be at the hospital at 0730 which was kinda early but everyone seemed to be in good spirits. Even Brady, who hadn't eaten since about 5:00pm the night before. Chris was a little nervous. Me...not so much, because I knew the anesthesiologist and the CRNA who were taking care of Brady and putting him to sleep. The procedure lasted less than 30 minutes...very quick!!! When we were allowed to go back into the recovery room, Brady was crying hysterically. It almost made me cry, but I got him in my arms and gave him a bottle of apple juice and he seemed to be fine. A little uncomfortable, but fine. He was a little groggy for a while after but once we got home and he had a nap, he was back to about 75% of his natural self. Tuesday night wasn't very good for him. He was up and down a couple of times. Not sure it is was pain or what, but I just gave him tylenol and rocked him back to sleep! I've included a few pictures of our trip to the hospital!! Hope tonight is a better night for him!

No comments: