Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4, 2008

Well, I haven't posted anything in a long time, because I still haven't quite figured out how to work this thing...but, I guess eventually I'll learn how to use this site. We have recently found out that Brady may have to get tubes put in his ears because of his recurrent ear infections with little response to oral antibiotics. With the last ear infection, the infection actually got worse while he was on antibiotics and had to receive 3 different shot of antibiotics. It was horrible!! We meet with the ENT doctor on May 12th at 8:30am to see what he has to say. So, please keep us in your prayers!
Chris is going to be confirmed in church next Sunday, May 11 and I am going to be received into the church, since I've already been confirmed when I was younger. We look forward to sharing this wonderful day (it's Mother's Day also) with our family and friends!! The Bishop is coming to our church next Sunday to perform the confirmations, receptions, and reaffirmations. How exciting! I will soon begin attending a Bible study group called Mama's and Papa's Bible Study and am very excite! I hope this will give me the opportunity to get to know more people in our church!
I have been having problems with my right wrist. The orthopaedic surgeon thinks I may have a ganglion cyst in this wrist. I've already had one surgically removed from my left wrist when Brady was just 1 months old. I had an MRI of my wrist Wednesday and follow-up with the orthopeadic surgeon on Tuesday to find out if I am going to need surgery to remove this one as well. I have a feeling that he is going to tell me that surgery is the way to go. I think this cyst is much deeper than the other that was in my left wrist because this one hurts much worse, with the pain shooting up into my hand! It hurts so badly sometimes that I have a hard time playing with Brady or even picking him up!
Speaking of Brady...he got his first tooth last Friday, April 25 and also drank from his sippy cup for the first time that night as well. I'm so proud of him! He is growing up so fast. He's learned to pull up on things. Still not sure of taking steps, but you can tell by watching him that he's contemplating walking!! I can only imagine how much my life is going to change when he actually learns to walk!!! YIKES!!
Well, that's all for now...I'll try to update a little more often so my blogs aren't so long! Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: