Well, I went back to the orthopaedic surgeon Tuesday May 27, 2008 because the pain in my wrist has been getting worse...not better...since the steroid injection. He seems to think that I just have a really bad tendonitis that hasn't yet responded to treatments. So...I am now on an oral steroid therapy treatment and begin physical therapy for my wrist on Tuesday June 3. I am supposed to have PT two to three days a week for about 4 weeks. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this works, because if it doesn't, the next step is arthroscopic surgery where he will go into my wrist with little cameras and look to see what the problem might be. He did tell me that MRIs move in 3 mm increments so it is possible that I could have a 3mm or smaller tear in one of my ligaments that will never show up on an MRI. How refreshing that news was!!
Brady is doing much better since he got tubes put in his ears and had his adenoids removed. We had a little bout with a sinus infection immediately after surgery, but that has since been fixed. Brady is like a new little boy! He is beginning to pull himself up using help from furniture, or whatever is in front of him, and taking steps. He has yet to take independent steps, but I have a feeling he will be "RUNNING" very soon!!! He is a busy little boy who doesn't want to miss a thing. I think he got that honest!! He will be 1 year old on July 16, 2008. Can you believe it!!! Time has flown by!!!
Chris begins summer league baseball this next week, so I'll be a single mom for the month of June. I believe he said they have games every Monday and Tuesday and have a tournament every weekend, the first of which is in Atlanta next weekend. At least it is just for the month of June.
We are going on our first family vacation June 10 to Hilton Head. This will be interesting since this will be Brady's first trip to the beach. I wonder how much sand he will try to ingest!!! We are looking forward to getting away from the stresses of life for a little while and just enjoying each other!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment