Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, 2008

Well, I'm going under the knife tomorrow morning sometime after 0930. I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 0930 and will go into surgery shortly after all the pre-op stuff is done. I am just hoping and praying the Dr. Dunn will find out what has been causing my wrist to be so painful! Please keep me in your prayers!
We took Brady to the doctor today because he was running fever and crying inconsolably today. Turns out he has a bad sinus infection on top of trying to cut his two front top teeth! Yikes!!! Today was not a fun day for Chris! He stayed home with him while I was at work. He was put on an antibiotic that we started tonight. I hope this works. I feel bad for the little fella!!!
Will update with more later!!

No comments: