Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24, 2008

I went for my follow-up appointment yesterday after my wrist surgery. I was released to go back to work with the restriction that I cannot life anything heavier than 10 pounds for 3 weeks. I went to day to see the employee health nurse at work who said it would be okay with her if I came back with this restriction, but she had to discuss it with my boss. Well, my boss called me this afternoon to let me know that I cannot come back to work until I am released from this restriction. So...that means another 3 weeks out of work! Although I am really enjoying my time of, being able to spend lots of time with Chris and Brady, I really need to go back to work to help bring in money to pay the bills!!! Hopefully I can get something squared away with my short-term disability company tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed!

My best friend's cousin had heart surgery today to have a valve replaced. I talked to her this evening and she said he came through the surgery just fine. He is in ICU at Eggleston Hospital in Atlanta. They are keeping him sedated tonight, and will hopefully let him wake up tomorrow! Please keep him and his family in your prayers. Pray that he has a full recovery!!

I found out the my memaw's dog has cancer in one of her toes. She is undergoing surgery tomorrow to hopefully remove all of the cancer! My memaw is a nervous wreck! Lucy, the dog, is her life! Please pray that Lucy makes it through the surgery and that she will be able to keep my memaw company for many more years!

Well, I'll update with more later! Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: