I have recently found out that my surgery on my wrist will be on Friday July 11, 2008 at the hospital. I am looking forward to getting this over with and hopefully finding out what has been causing me so much pain over the last few months!!
Brady is growing up so fast! He will be 1 year old next Wednesday! I can't believe how time flies! He is cruising around the house holding onto furniture. He hasn't quite gotten up the courage to walk without support, but I feel that it is coming very soon! He is cutting some new teeth, which isn't going to be fun for Chris and me! He has become very irritable over the last few days because of it. Also, we have begun to notice that he has a pretty good attitude when he doesn't get what he wants!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment